Recipe for Green tea frappuccino. DIY.
Green tea frappuccino is one of the drinks that are trending at the moment, as they are a very versatile drink that can be taken at the time of breakfast, as a dessert or at noon.
It is refreshing and delicious, plus it can be prepared with an infinite variety of ingredients.
Which allow it to be a drink that suits everyone’s tastes.
One of the most popular frappés is this one in green tones that we usually find in the cafes of the city and that is prepared with matcha.
Matcha is an ingredient that has become fashionable, for its multiple health benefits.
In addition to the many who have become fans of its characteristic flavor.
It is this variety of powdered tea, originally from China and closely related to Japanese culture.
This is mainly characterized by its high antioxidant power, having a high impact on our body and mind.
Related article: Teas for memory and concentration.Updated.
Recipe for Green tea frappuccino.
Have you ever wondered if you can make those delicious Starbucks green tea Frappuccino?
- Half a cup of milk 0%
- Two tablespoons of milk powder 0%
- Two generous tablespoons of matcha green tea powder
- A cup and a half of ice
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Stevia or sweetener without calories to taste
- Light whipped cream
Related article: 9 Matcha tea benefits you should be aware of.
- Put in one cup the green tea powder, which is much more convenient for this recipe.
- Next, stir in the milk powder, vanilla essence and also the sweetener you are going to use.
- Stir well until ingredients are completely integrated into each other. In the meantime, crush the ice in a crusher or mixer.
- Add the liquid milk to the mixer with the ice cream and continue to whisk lightly.
- Now it will be time to incorporate the mixture you made with the green tea and hit it one more beat.The idea is that it is cool, slushy and with the undisputed color of matcha.
- To complete the recipe, if you want to give it the extra twist of frappuccino, you can add a cup of whipped cream to top it off.
- With or without it, you’ll find yourself with a delicious drink, perfect even for those who aren’t too keen on green tea. And it is suitable to give you a taste of the diet.
Related article: How to make iced matcha green tea latte.
Contents of Green Tea Frappuccino.
Ice, Milk, Crème Frappuccino Syrup [Water, Sugar, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium, Citric Acid], Whipped Cream [Cream (Cream, Milk), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium, Citric Acid)], Classic Syrup [Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium, Citric Acid], Matcha Tea.
Health Benefits of Green tea.
- Prevent several types of cancer.
- Promote weight loss.
- Slow cellular aging.
- Prevent heart disease.
- Prevent flu and colds.
- Improve dental health.
- Help regulate sugar levels.
- Help regulate blood pressure.
What does a green tea Frappuccino taste like?
Matcha green tea Frappuccino, that the intensity is sweetened to sweetness through milk and sugar. The final result is a refreshing and fresh drink with a taste similar to green tea ice cream.
How many calories are in a tall frappuccino?
There are 300 calories in a Starbucks Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino Tall
Related article: What is Matcha green tea latte good for?
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE. This post may contain affiliate links. It means I may make a small commission – at no extra charge to you- from any purchases made using them. For more info, click here.