Get ready to learn how to make the best morning tea for energy that will help you stay focused throughout the day!
When you’re awake and motivated, nothing can stop you from achieving your goals. The same is true for making the most of your day.
You need to stay alert and focused throughout the day, which is why drinking a warm cup of tea is one of the healthiest ways to start your morning.
Get your day started right.
You can start your day by drinking an old-fashioned cup of coffee or a simple cup of tea.
If you are unsure of what kind of beverage you should drink, orange juice is a good choice. Oranges are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber.
You can drink your morning tea any time of the day, but it is recommended that you drink it before starting your working day.
This is because caffeine makes it hard to keep you down, so you get up with the energy necessary to start the day with a bang!
Find the essential oils you need.
The best way to choose the right essential oils for your morning tea is by looking at the ingredients of the recipe.
Essential oils are volatile oils found in plants that have been used in aromatherapy for thousands of years.
You can find a full list of all the essential oils used in aromatherapy here. The one thing that all the essential oils have in common is that they are all water-based.
If you are looking for oils that are oilier, you can use tea, coffee, or even holy water.
Berries and black tea are a match made in heaven!
Black tea is known for its strong flavor, but this is what makes it the perfect match for berries.
You can use fresh or frozen berries in your morning tea, but fresh berries are tastier and will give your tea more flavor than frozen berries.
Also, you can use raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, kiwis, or other berries that are in season. You can even prepare a frozen blueberry breakfast tea
Ingredients to keep in mind.
The base for all morning tea is milk, sugar, and tea. The milk is there for two purposes: to create a creamy texture and as a source of calcium to help with any milk-based cancers. The sugar is there for sweetness and to help with any dental issues you might have. And the tea is there for its strong flavor, caffeine, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Strong tea, like strong coffee, has been shown to reduce stress and increase alertness, which can help you feel more alert during the day.
How to pre-steep.
Because you’re steeping your tea leaves for hours, you don’t want them to be hot. So, to pre-steep your tea, put it in a glass jar with a lid. Put it in the refrigerator and leave it there for 6–8 hours.
How to prepare the leaves.
Once you’ve pre-steeped your leaves, you can either put them in a cup with a few ice cubes to keep them cold or put them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to make your tea. Now the leaves need to be prepared for making your tea in a few different ways.
- Boil the leaves
One way to make sure the leaves are not only warm but also steaming is to put them in a pot with water. Not only will boiling water heat the leaves, but it will also bring out their flavor and smell.
- Steep the leaves
Stir the leaves in the pot. Cover the pot and turn the heat to low or medium so the leaves don’t burn. Leave it alone for about an hour or so, until the water is hot enough to make tea.
- Make a cup of tea
If you’re still having problems making your morning tea strong enough, or you just want to try making it a different way, you can also make a cup of tea. Just add milk and sugar to taste and/or take out the coffee.
How to make sure your tea is strong.
Most green and herbal teas are made with less-than-ideal ingredients. These kinds of teas don’t taste very good and can make you feel jittery and unbalanced if you drink them too often. What you need to do to make sure your tea is strong is:
- The right amount of milk: some people like their morning tea with half milk and sugar while others like it with all milk. It’s up to you.
- The right amount of sugar: some people like their morning tea with just a little sugar while others like it with a lot of sugar. It’s up to you.
- The right amount of tea: for a strong cup of tea, you need to use a strong tea. You can either buy it already made or make your own.
- The right amount of water: some people like their tea with a little water while others like their tea with plenty of water. It’s up to you.
- The right amount of heat: some people like their tea with just the right amount of heat while others like it with more heat. It’s up to you.
How to avoid that bitter aftertaste
If you’ve been making your morning tea for a while and you love the flavor and strength of black tea, there’s a chance that your tea has an aftertaste.
That’s because many people keep adding more tea to their cups without Adding any flavor. And then, when they’re done drinking their morning tea, they’re left with a bitter and dry cup of tea that doesn’t taste very good at all. The best way to avoid that bitter aftertaste is to:
- steep your tea leaves in hot water: Once you’ve got the bitterness out of your tea, you can steep your leaves in hot water to make them more powerful.
- don’t mix tea and coffee: Because they differ in flavor and effect, you shouldn’t mix your morning tea with coffee.
- drink your tea alone: if you have an afternoon cup of tea, just drink it alone.
- store your tea in an air-tight container: If your tea goes bad from sitting around in a cup, it will have a much harder time retaining its strength.
- drink your tea during the day: because it will help you feel alert and focused, it will also make it less likely for you to sleep late the next day.
- don’t drink your tea while you sleep: because you’ll probably have a hard time waking up with a sweet tooth and a heavy head/body ache.
How to store your tea
If you love your morning tea as much as we do, we recommend storing it in an air-tight container to maximize its shelf life.
This will help extend the life of your tea and prevent it from going bad due to moisture and bacteria build-up.
The best cup of morning tea is not only healthy but also invigorating and provides a boost of energy for the day ahead.
The choices are endless when it comes to how you can make your morning tea the perfect cup of tea. The only limit is your imagination!
Now all you have to do is keep drinking your morning tea, and you will see how it helps you achieve your goals.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE. This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may make a small commission – at no extra charge to you- from any purchases made using them. For more info click here.
Thanks a million.
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. MYTEASHACK.COM does not claim responsibility for this information.